Friday, December 20, 2013

Christmas Joy

Sharing some cards that I created earlier this month for Maya Road DT blog (full details here), using some yummy chipboard pieces, vintage measure tape, wooden bingo bits, paper twine and transparencies... and my selected colors for this christmas... gold and pink (hot pink)!

 photo MRXmasCards1_zpse75b9e51.jpg

Loving these blank wooden bingo bits that you can color anyway you like...

 photo MRXmasCards2_zpsa31ceb0c.jpg

and the snowflake transparencies... these work like a charm against the kraft cardstock/background...

 photo MRXmasCards4_zps7a90a463.jpg

and of course, more paper twine. I'm addicted to these now and almost on all my projects I find a way to incorporate these in...

 photo MRXmasCards5_zps43f22b22.jpg

Thanks for stopping by.... and happy holidays!

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Not a very common color combo - I love it))

    ReplyDelete
  2. The gold and pink color makes the card so gorgeous, and the white snowflake makes it even more stunning.

    ReplyDelete